Cable Survey Equipment
For deep-sea projects SMI Offshore supplies tailor-made cable survey equipment.
Project offerings include:
- Complete launch and recovery system (LARS) packages;
- Specialised offshore A-frames for cable streaming and ROV handling;
- Umbilical winches with a level wind system to ensure even spooling and to accommodate a wide diameter umbilical cable;
- AHC & CT winches to support ROV systems and subsea loads;
- PHC shock absorbing systems;
- Base plates for deck-mounting LARS packages;
- Sheave wheels fitted to the A-frame, to accommodate ROV umbilicals with a larger than minimum band radius;
- Hydraulic power packs;
- Skid systems for mounting ROV components;
- Remote control units.
The benefits of the high-quality cable survey equipment include:
- Custom-built systems according to required specifications;
- Available conforming to any class requirements.
The related products and services include:
- Active heave compensation (AHC);
- Passive heave compensation (PHC);
- Constant tension (CT);
- Winch foundations;
- Custom sheave blocks;
- Hydraulic power packs.